domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

proyecto de ingles

Hello!My name is Nerea.I´m thirsteen years old.I live in Coria del Río.I ve got tree sisters.My hobbies  are listen to music,play basketball and swimming.My favourite sports is basketball.My favourite thing is my mobile phone.I use my moble phone to send SMS message to my friends.My sister also likes painting,but she isn´t very good.I go basketball on Monday and Wednesday.I go to academy on Monday,Wednesday and Friday.My favourite program is ``Fisica o Quimica´´.At school my favourite sudjects are Art and English.

1 comentario:

  1. I´m thirsteen (THIRTEEN be careful with the S)
    tree (this is "árbol", it's better use THREE)
    hobbies are listen (listenING) to music,play (playING) basketball
    send SMS message (messageS)
    I go (PLAY) basketball
    I go to (AN) academy
    sudjects (suBjects)
    Be careful next time!! Too many spelling mistakes!!! :(

    ResponderEliminar