lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

My favourite place.

My favorite place is Paris. It`s in France. I go there wiht my family. I am charmed with seeing the Eiffel tower. I am charmed with it the streets in Paris, they are very nice and calm, there my mother buys a few very good pastry...
 There in Paris I have my cousins, to them him it delights that we fence of visit, because always we amuse ourselves very much, and teaches me to it is necessary to speak a bit in Frenchman.. Good every summer I spend it to myself very well there in Paris. It is my favorite place and you advices that vayais to visiting it.
 I LOVE PARIS!!

1 comentario:

  1. ... I go there wiht (WITH) my family. I am charmed with seeing the Eiffel tower. I am charmed with it (no IT) the streets in Paris, they are very nice and calm, there my mother buys a few (SOME) very good pastry...
    There in Paris I have my cousins, to them him it delights that we fence of visit, (I DON'T UNDERSTAND) because always we amuse ourselves very much, and teaches me to it is necessary to speak a bit in Frenchman (THEY TEACH ME SOME FRENCH).. Good every summer I spend it to myself very well(I HAVE A GREAT TIME IN PARIS EVERY SUMMER) there in Paris. It is my favorite place and you advices that vayais to visiting it(I SUGGEST YOU TO GO TO PARIS).
    I LOVE PARIS!!

    Take care, too many mistakes!! :(

    ResponderEliminar